The RSGB plays a significant and important role in representing radio amateurs; frequency spectrum, IARU, EMC, is the only Exam body for gaining your amateur licence.
It represents amateurs with the governing body OFCOM
To become a member: http://www.rsgb.org.uk
As a member you will gain access to a wealth of resources as well as RADCOM, a monthly publication for radio amateurs.
- GB2RS News Script for 1 August 2021 30th July 2021Tap or click the link below to download this week’s GB2RS news script GB2RS News Script for 1 August 2021 (15-page/415KB Microsoft Word document) Problems downloading the GB2RS news script? Try this alternative link.rsgb
- SSTV sked from ISS 30th July 2021Russian cosmonauts on the International Space Station (ISS) are planning to transmit slow-scan TV (SSTV) images on 145.800MHz FM using the SSTV mode PD-120. The transmissions will be made from RS0ISS in the Russian ISS service module. The dates are planned as the 6 August 2021 from 1050 to 1910UTC, and the 7 August 2021 […]GB2RS News Team
- New interlinked GB2RS broadcast 30th July 2021We’re always seeking new ways to bring you GB2RS each week, and now we have news of an interlinked broadcast. John, G4TRN and Sean, G7NJX have interlinked GB3ZB and GB3FI to extend their 70cm broadcast to both sides of the Mendips. Thank you to them and all the other newsreaders who bring the news to […]GB2RS News Team
- Amateur on University Challenge 30th July 2021Nikolas, M0IPY, who is Chair of Cambridge University Wireless Society, will be appearing in the Emmanuel College team on University Challenge. The programme airs Monday, 2 August 2021 at 8.30pm. Why not watch and cheer his team on! Nikolas also recently took part in the VHF NFD in Cambridge. You can find out more details […]GB2RS News Team
- Also in GB2RS this week… 30th July 2021Kevin, G0PEK and Lauren, 2E0HLR will be taking part in the Megacycle DXpedition as they cycle from Lands End to John O’Groats. It starts on Sunday, 1 August 2021, and they hope to be home by the 28th. They will be carrying radio equipment on the bikes and operating VHF bicycle mobile and APRS along […]GB2RS News Team