Welcome

Welcome Forums Welcome Welcome

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Dave StocksG0VTU Dave
    Keymaster

Welcome to the new G3RSC forum!. This forum has been set up for our members only. If you have any suggestions to make the forum better, please let me know. As the forum is new there may be a few teething problems.

Best 73

Dave G0VTU

peter crowleypeter crowley
    Participant

hello dave can you read this?????
    peter G0GPF

Tony WilliamsAnthony Williams
    Participant

Hi Dave,
    I am trying this for the first time! OK so far. Will now submit and hope it is posted and get some feedback?

Tony/G3MCB

Dave StocksG0VTU Dave
    Keymaster

Hi Peter and Tony, Yes, all is working fine, I can read both your posts, thanks for trying it out

73 for now

Dave G0VTU

Tony WilliamsAnthony Williams
    Participant

Hello Dave,

I can’t believe that it was 1 Year 7 months ago that I tried using the SCRS members forum for the first time, and shamefully nothing since.
    Just thought that I would have a look at the site this evening and was surprised how little traffic there was on the members forum. You are obviously trying to keep the site up to date in these strange times and I wonder how many members visit the site?
    I still work HF CW a bit, but cannot join the 2m net at present due to lack of gear. Recently I bought a 10W 2m FM rig from MoonRaker for this purpose but had to sent it back because the front end was wide open to all the signals emanating from the local TV mast and was completely blocked ie deaf as a post! Nothing wrong with the rig, just the location.
    Cheers for now

73, Tony/G3MCB

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.