The RSGB plays a significant and important role in representing radio amateurs; frequency spectrum, IARU, EMC, is the only Exam body for gaining your amateur licence.
It represents amateurs with the governing body OFCOM
To become a member: http://www.rsgb.org.uk
As a member you will gain access to a wealth of resources as well as RADCOM, a monthly publication for radio amateurs.
- More coming soon… 27th May 2020Come back soon for the latest Tonight @ 8 webinars…rsgb
- RadCom June 2020, Vol. 96, No. 6 27th May 2020We may be self-isolating but radio amateurs are not isolated—just get on the air! To read this edition, tap or click cover image News and Reports Annual RSGB trophy winners 16 Around Your Region – Club events calendar 86 Around Your Region – Events roundup 89 Beyond Exams, John Rogers, M0JAV 26 New products 14 […]rsgb
- Design Ideas for Radio Amateurs 27th May 2020The Design Notes scrapbook – projects, circuits, SDR, DSP and much more By Andy Talbot, G4JNT Since it was first published over ten years ago, the Design Notes column in The Radio Society of Great Britain (RSGB) Journal RadCom has been a favourite amongst the Members of the Society. Each month Andy Talbot, G4JNT has […]Mark Allgar
- YOTA Online programme launched 22nd May 2020As all planned YOTA 2020 events have been cancelled until September, a new programme called YOTA Online has been developed. This will be a monthly livestream gathering, free to all participants and available afterwards as a recorded version. In each meeting, the YOTA team will present different topics and answer questions from the YOTA community. […]rsgb
- Ofcom EMF consultation deadline 22nd May 2020We want to remind you that the deadline for response to the Ofcom EMF consultation (now 12 June) is approaching. Ofcom has published its FAQs which may help explain what this means. The updated ICNIRP 2020 guidelines are also now published and supersede the 1998 guidelines. Our special EMF web page has links to the […]Communications Manager